for information describing items in the repository
- Anyone may access the metadata free of charge.
- The metadata may be re-used in any medium without prior permission for not-for-profit purposes
for full-text and other full data items
- Anyone may access full items free of charge.
- Single copies of full items can be:
- reproduced, and displayed or performed
- for personal research or study, educational, or not-for-profit purposes without prior permission or charge.
- the authors, title and full bibliographic details are given
- a hyperlink and/or URL are given for the original metadata page
- the content is not changed in any way
- Full items must not be sold commercially in any format or medium without formal permission of the copyright holders.
for types of document & data set held
- This is an institutional or departmental repository.
- Repository Universitas PGRI Yogyakarta holds all types of materials.
concerning depositors, quality & copyright
- Items may only be deposited by accredited members, and academic staff of the department
- Eligible depositors must deposit bibliographic metadata for all their publications.
- Submitted items are not vetted by the administrator.
- The validity and authenticity of the content of submissions is not checked.
- No embargo policy defined.
- Any copyright violations are entirely the responsibility of the authors/depositors.
- Items will be retained indefinitely.
- Repository Universitas PGRI Yogyakarta will try to ensure continued readability and accessibility.
- Items will be migrated to new file formats where necessary.
- Where possible, software emulations will be provided to access un-migrated formats.
- Repository Universitas PGRI Yogyakarta regularly backs up its files according to current best practice.
- The original bit stream is retained for all items, in addition to any upgraded formats.
- Items may not normally be removed from Repository Universitas PGRI Yogyakarta.
- Acceptable reasons for withdrawal include:
- Proven copyright violation or plagiarism
- Legal requirements and proven violations
- National Security
- Falsified research
- Withdrawn items are not deleted per se, but are removed from public view.
- Withdrawn items' identifiers/URLs are retained indefinitely.
- URLs will continue to point to 'tombstone' citations, to avoid broken links and to retain item histories.
- Changes to deposited items are not permitted.
- Errata and corrigenda lists may be included with the original record if required.
- If necessary, an updated version may be deposited.
- In the event of Repository Universitas PGRI Yogyakarta being closed down, the database will be transferred to another appropriate archive.